Skip to content
- More Individual Freedoms, Less Government Interference
- The protection of the individual’s God-given and constitutionally recognized rights such as freedom of speech, right to bear arms, religion, and association.
- Smaller more efficient government.
- Respect for the rule of law.
- Less taxation on individuals, businesses, and investments. Our state economy benefits when hard-earned dollars are left in the hands of those who earned them.
- Policies, which further the preservation of our environment and natural resources.
- The accountability of public schools to ensure that public funds are spent wisely and that educational progress can be effectively measured and evaluated.
- The freedom of parents to send their children to schools that succeed.
- Teaching students about America’s national heritage and the responsibilities of citizenship.